Open Positions at Element Display
Responsibilities and Duties
- Address customer sales enquiries through multiple channels such as by phone, email or social media
- Handle postage and mailing, and arrange, monitor and receive shipments through different couriers
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business, direct to appropriate person
- Assist in creation and organization of order-based documents such as invoices, proof documents, shipping labels, etc.
- Assemble and analyze data and create periodic reports about sales and marketing
- Enter and organize data about customers in CRM software
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
Key Skills and Competencies
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Customer relation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat is an asset
- Completion of secondary school education
- Clerical/Administrative experience (1 year) preferred
Type of Job: Full time
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
Questions and applications can be directed at email@example.com using “Office Assistant Position” as the subject line. Applications should include an up-to-date CV/resume as well as a cover letter directed to Ms. Mina Out.
We thank all applicants for their application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.